Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thirty One Gifts..

I'm part of the whole Direct Selling Network. As my part-time job or, maybe, you can call it a hobby - I'm an independent advisor for Lia Sophia Jewelry. As a result - I get involved in hosting parties for a lot of other direct selling companies such as Gold Canyon Candles, Tastefully Simple, Party Lite, Creative Memories and this new one I discovered - Thirty One Gifts. What is it you ask?? Well as you can see from above it's bags and totes and all sorts of things. I have no direct relationship with this company but they have some really amazing stuff. I hosted a party recently and got a ton of stuff for very cheap. They have everything from Art Aprons, to purses, to organizational totes. They even have a separate baby/kid and teen line of merchandise. I like to think I'm organized and I love anything that can help me become more organized. This company was a great hit with me. The items are made from quality materials that I feel will stand up to some abuse. I need that - especially now with my, soon to be 2 year old, running around, playing with them, putting them on her head and doing who knows what with the items. But they have some great fabrics to choose from and you can even get them personalized at a very reasonable rate. So go ahead and check out their website and see if there is a consultant near you.



No comments: