Sunday, March 28, 2010

Blogging..

I've decided I'm a blogging adict. I think I need some sort of support group for all the blogs that I find it necessary to read on a daily basis. Sometimes I find it necessary to read them more than once a day. I apparently have some sort of fear that I'm going to miss out on something. It's not like it would matter if I missed a post and caught it the day after - but I'm absolutely obsessed with blogging. Not so much my own blog - as I'm still learning and it's still all foreign to me. But just the humor I find in some; the recipes, cooking and baking ideas I find in others, and just the pure joy of reading what others have to say or suggest or their opinions or what not. Maybe it's just the nosiness in me that finds them so fascinating. I've gotten a lot of ideas from all the things I enjoy doing. I've gotten great recipes, interior decorating ideas, gardening help and when I'm down I can find some laughter in some I read. Look at my blog list and see if you can find some great stuff too. I would hate for you to miss out and besides, you may have to join the support group with me too -- that is once I find one.

No comments: